NEWS: Team GPK are off to Las Vegas, Nevada for Microsoft Inspire 2018
Our intrepid CEO, Grant Klaaysen and Senior Solution Architect, Dwayne Carter, fly out to Las Vegas, Nevada to join Microsoft in attending the Microsoft Inspire 2018 Partner Conference. This is an important yearly event for GPK Group. As the first MSP to supply Microsoft Azure Stack in Australia and one of the first in the APAC region, this is an important strategic partnership. Running over 5 days, from 15th to 19th July, Grant and Dwayne will hear from Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella and many other global industry leaders on subjects including:
- Modern Workplace – Today’s customers need to maintain a responsive, modern workplace designed to deal with evolving business needs, distributed teams, and an increasingly complex threat environment.
- Data and AI – In today’s landscape, organizations need to reimagine business processes, make decisions faster, and personalize customer experiences.
- Applications and Infrastructure – As more businesses realize the value the cloud provides, they’re clamouring for solutions that will help them harness its full power—and partners who can help them manage the change.
- Business Applications – Business Applications can help organizations connect people, products, and ideas to deliver exceptional customer experiences, unify and optimize operations, and empower employees.
- Industry – For digital transformation, customers must capitalize on industry opportunity while positioning themselves to outpace the competition as they effectively empower employees, engage with customers, optimize their operations, and transform their products and services in new and unexpected ways.
- Business Leadership – Effective business leadership requires an awareness and understanding of the challenges that affect our customers, partners and employees, as well as the foresight and ability to take decisive action to improve the environments in which we operate.
We look forward to when they come back to Australia to educate us and our customers on all the latest need to know ‘hot topics’ and ‘how to’s’ for business in a rapidly changing environment.