Watch Computerworld Live Webinar – On-premise and public cloud: Getting the best of both worlds – GPK Group, DELL EMC & IBRS
Almost half of large enterprises globally have deployed hybrid cloud infrastructure. Up until now, organisations in markets such as financial services, education and utilities have taken the lead in deploying environments where infrastructure is managed in-house and by third-party service providers.
Now the benefits are moving downstream as smaller organisations take advantage of solutions like the Microsoft Azure Stack.
During the webcast you will discover how a true hybrid cloud environment can encourage innovation, improve efficiency, and cut infrastructure costs across your organisationand learn:
- How workloads designed for Azure can operate in your own on-premise data centre and public and private clouds.
- How a hybrid cloud model has helped service provider GPK Complete IT Solutions overcome its infrastructure challenges and drive new innovations
- How to best decide which apps and workloads should sit in the public cloud or on hyper-converged infrastructure in your data centre
- How to ensure that existing infrastructure, including servers, are being run as efficiently as possible, providing the best performance whilst consuming the least capital and fewest staff resources
- How making use of the Azure Stack can help your business overcome challenges related connectivity data governance and sovereignty, as well as decrease overall IT infrastructure costs.